How to search for covered drugs online
- Use the alphabetical search to look up by the first letter of your medication.
- Search by typing the name of your drug. Some longer drug names aren’t completely spelled out; if you don’t find your drug using its full name, try searching using the first few letters.
- Brand versus generic coverage: Please be aware, if you’re searching for a Brand name drug and the plan does not cover that drug, we may still cover the generic version. When the results of your Brand name drug search appear, you will see the generic name below it in italics. You can click the link “See Therapeutic Alternatives” which will pull up all covered medications similar to the Brand name drug you were searching for. You can look on this alternatives page for the generic name of your Brand name drug you were looking for to see if we cover it.
If you require additional assistance
- If you’re a current member and have questions or need assistance, please contact your Healthcare Concierge at 1-888-965-1965 (TTY: 711), October 1 – March 31, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. ET, seven days a week, or April 1 – September 30, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. ET, Monday through Friday. Or send an email to [email protected]
- If you’re a prospective member and have questions or need assistance, please call 1-877-905-9216 (TTY: 711), October 1 – March 31, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. ET, seven days a week, or April 1 – September 30, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. ET, Monday through Friday.
You can download a print version of the Comprehensive Formulary under the 2023 Plan Documents.