Telehealth & 24 Hour
Nurse Advice Line
A safe, convenient option to doctor visits; 24/7 telehealth visits through MDLive are $0 copay doctor visits via your phone or computer—they can happen anywhere, anytime. They’re a less expensive alternative to the emergency room or urgent care center and you can visit with a provider from the comfort and safety of your home.
They’re safe and secure. We take privacy seriously and meet all HIPAA Privacy Rules. Just as your regular doctor visit is confidential, so is your telehealth doctor visit. Our telehealth benefits are provided by MDLive, a nationally recognized telehealth provider that treats millions of patients each year. Providers can prescribe short-term refills of your regular medications (with some restrictions) and send them directly to your pharmacy.
Common Conditions Treated
You can get treated for many common (non-emergency) medical conditions, but not everything. Telehealth providers cannot order tests for COVID-19. They can assess the likelihood of COVID-19 based on your symptoms and other risk factors and advise you on a course of action.
- Ear problems
- Insect bites
- Pink eye
- Respiratory problems
- Sore throats
- Urinary problems/UTI (female only)
- And more
How it Works
Telehealth with MDLive
7 days a week: 888-798-8062 TTY:800-770-5531
- Activate your account. From your smartphone, text “HTA” to 635-483 or call 888-798-8062 (TTY: 800-770-5531) to get started 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Choose from a large network of board-certified doctors.
- Resolve your issue. Receive care when you need it.
Sometimes a quick phone call with a nurse is all it takes for peace of mind. If you’re feeling under the weather or have a question about a non-emergency health issue, the 24-hour Nurse Advice Line can help. When you call, you speak with a highly trained, caring team staffed with registered nurses from our care management team.
The nurses can help you decide if you should visit your doctor, the ER, or an urgent care center. They can answer non-emergency health questions. And they can give you more information and support on your chronic conditions such as diabetes, high blood, pressure, COPD, or heart disease.
24-Hour Nurse Line
7 days a week: 877-229-8614 TTY:800-735-8262
- Call the free, 24-hour nurse line any time you’re feeling under the weather or need an opinion on where to go for care.
- Speak with a registered nurse who can evaluate your needs and help you determine the next best steps based on your injury, illness, or general healthcare questions.